Privacy statement BDeals B.V.
BDeals B.V. respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular the rights of visitors with
regard to the automated processing of personal data. With this statement we want to offer
complete transparency to our website visitors
Website (hereinafter also referred to as “the website”): www.bdeals.world.
Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as “the
administrator”): BDeals B.V., established in Rotterdam under Chamber of Commerce
● All brands, images, texts, illustrations, video images, sounds, as well as all technical
applications that can be used to make the website function well and more generally all
parts used on this site are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, in
any way, of all or only part of it, without the prior written consent of the administrator, is
strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against the
infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or the renunciation of legal
● The personal data collected on the website by the administrator is mainly used for
maintaining relationships and for processing orders.
● Every website visitor has the right to inspect, rectify or delete his/her personal data. You
can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Processing of data
● In the event of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and
for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be
provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after
which these personal data will no longer be protected by this privacy statement.
● You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not want to receive
these (anymore), please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention period data
● The data collected by the administrator is used and stored for the legally permitted
● We use the following two types of cookies:
a. Functional cookies – these are used to track session and login information.
b. Anonymized analytical cookies – these are used to gain insight into the
behavior of our visitors. We use this information to better serve the needs of
This privacy statement applies from 18-01-2022 until further notice